There are days when you just feel sad. And that’s ok. We are all human and have emotions. However, it’s important to get yourself out of misery and sadness as quickly as possible. Give yourself a day or two to feel sad about whatever you have on your mind and then start getting back to feeling alive and optimistic again. My favorite way to let my emotions out is through music. Music helps people to heal emotionally. For me, calming music is the only kind that speaks to the heart.
Top 10 calming instrumental songs
1. Balmorhea – Truth
2. Balmorhea – The Winter
* I recently discovered Balmorhea and they became my favorite band. Every song is so amazing and calming. I listen to them no matter what my mood is.
3. The Cinematic Orchestra – Arrival of the Birds
4. Blank & Jones – Fallen
5. Washed out – Weightless
6. Quantic – Time is the enemy
7. Kleerup – Until we bleed
8. Sunlounger : Mediterranean Flower (Chill)
9. Synthetic Epiphany : This lonely house
10. Reunited – Sun is Shining (Cafe del Mar)