Today is Monday: the beginning of a new work/school week. Every week on this day I will be posting articles related to motivation, goal setting and success. I believe that it’s very important to begin the week with an empowered mindset. Inspirational quotes, videos or books that will help you stay productive and motivated, I will include in every Motivational Monday.
Without motivation, we can’t accomplish anything. That desire, that urge, that goal to get somewhere is what fires us up to begin or continue the journey towards our dreams. When you are facing days when you feel so unmotivated to do anything, but you know you have to do something; you can still get motivated! Here are 5 ways how you can find the motivation
1. Read Inspiring Quotes
Quotes always help me to shift my thinking and take action. These are some of my favorites.
– “Believe you can and you’re halfway there” – Theodore Roosevelt
– “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are” – Theodore Roosevelt
– “The harder I work, the luckier I get” – Samuel Goldwyn
– “Always give your best and never be discouraged” – Richard Nixon
– “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
2. Listen to inspiring speakers
You can watch a video or listen to an audiobook of any person, you find inspiring. I like watching weekly videos of Marie Forleo and Alex Ikonn on YouTube.
3. Visualize or think about the future
You can think about how your life would be different if you would have accomplished your goals. Imagine where you would be, how you would feel and how you would live your life. I found this method to be the most effective when it comes to looking for motivation.
4. Believe in yourself and don’t overthink
Overthinking might lead you to doubting your own abilities, so think less, do more and be positive. You can do anything if you put belief and hard work into it.
5. Write down your to-do list
After you finish your first task, put a check mark next to it and move on to the next assignment right away to continue the flow. Once you will get into the flow of working, you will become more motivated to accomplish your goals for the week. If you are struggling with overcoming procrastination, please read my article on how to stop procrastination. It will help you to get stuff done!
Thank you for reading and have a very productive week!